The information on this website is intended to be for reference purposes only. It does not intend to provide comprehensive information or any investment or other professional advice. It shall not constitute any undertaking or offer made by TDMall or affiliated companies. TDMall endeavors to ensure the information provided is accurate and reliable. However, TDMall does not warrant or represent (whether expressly or impliedly) that such information is correct, complete, reliable, timely or not misleading. TDMall also does not guarantee for non-infringement, security, fitness for purpose, virus-free of such information or other websites linked to or access via this website. One is responsible for any damage or loss for inaccuracy or omission, or any decision, action or inaction in reliance on any information on this website, using or entering into this website or any website linked or access via this website. And TDMall and / or its affiliated companies accept no liabilities (whether tort or contractual or other liabilities).
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version will prevail. TDMall has the rights including to modify, update, interpret the content contained in this website and may from time to time modify or update the content contained in this website.
Unless source is otherwise indicated, TDMall owns the copyright and any other intellectual property of all the content on this website. TDMall has not authorized any third party to use, reproduce, copy and modify or otherwise use the content of this website. No part of any contents on this website may be copied, distributed, displayed, modified or reproduced or used in any way, without the written consent of TDMall.
TDMall commits to duly handle personal data to protect privacy pursuant to the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance” (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR).
Unless otherwise stated, we will record your visit and your IP Address. We will not collect any personally identifiable information when you browse our website. Cookies (if any) used in any part of our website will not be deployed for collecting personal information. Cookies can be stored in the web surfers’ computers for obtaining configuration information and analyzing browsing habits of the web surfers. You may modify relevant internet options or setting of browsing preferences to refuse to accept Cookies. However, you may not be able to use or activate certain functions provided by our website. Our website may intercept users who do not accept Cookies.
At times of using our website, you may be asked to provide your personally identifiable information. Such information is essential for the services and activities provided by our website. If you fail to provide the information needed, we will not be able to provide the services of our website to you.
The information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring the operation of our website and facilitate its further development
- Compiling aggregate statistics of our users for analysis of our use of our website
- Identifying and verifying the identity of the users of the services provided on our website
- Communicating with users on matters relating to or arising from the use of the services on our website
Personal data held by us will be kept confidential but we may provide such information:
- where such disclosure is authorised or required by law, regulations or rules
- in response to requests by agency or organisation relating to law enforcement purposes
- to employees, related companies, including subsidiaries and associated companies, insurers, business partners, agents, independent
- contractors, business associates and service providers as required for any of the above stated purposes
- to any other person or organisation who assists in our operations and such person or corporation shall be under a duty of confidentiality to us which has undertaken to keep such information confidential.
You have the right to access or correct your personal data pursuant to the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance” (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong SAR). Request for access or correction of your personal information should be addressed to us in writing and sent by post to us.