Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment
What Is Chinese Herbal Medicine?
Chinese herbal medicine treatment is generally using plant based such as herbs for healing application. It is part of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and different herbs have different properties and benefits. TDMall (Sydney) practitioners are qualified to perform Chinese medicine diagnosis on patients and prescribe a particular herb or concoction of herbs to patients accordingly. TDMall provides high-quality herbs and advanced concentrated Chinese therapeutic formula granules, which are sourced from accredited local suppliers.
How Much Does Herbal Medicine Treatment Cost?
- Initial consultation and selected herbs: $100 (30 mins)
- Follow up consultation: $30 (15 mins)
- Accept Cash, EFTPOS, VISA and Master Card payment.
- Health Industry Claims and Payments Service (HICAPS) terminal available.
- Services and pricing are subject to change at the discretion of TDMall Clinic.
Suite 3.03, Level 3, Macquarie
Innovation Centre, 2 Banfield Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Tel: (02) 9251 9001
Close to Macquarie Centre / Macquarie University Station
Hours of Service
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 6.00pm
Consultation and Treatment by Appointment Only
Sunday & Public Holidays Closed