Services & Treatment
TDMall (Sydney) at Macquarie Park offers a suite of services & treatment modalities. They include Acupuncture, Remedial Massage, Cosmetic Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Moxibustion, Acupressure Massage, Cupping and Scraping, addressing a wide range of health conditions.
Patient will firstly receive One-on-One professional medical diagnosis from TDMall TCM practitioner. Next, the practitioner will review and discuss the diagnosis outcome with patient. The practitioner will also advise patient a suitable treatment plan which consistent with patient’s personal goals for care.
Initial treatment will last up to 60 minutes. The number of treatments require depends on patient health condition. In most cases, patients will experience a reduction in symptoms within a few sessions.
- Patient will receive One-on-One professional Chinese medicine diagnosis from TDMall TCM practitioner.
- TDMall TCM practitioner will prescribe herbal medicine formula based on practitioner’s diagnosis.
- TDMall Remedial Massage therapists will conduct detailed patient consultation. This include using various best practice techniques to assess damaged or sore muscles.
- TDMall therapists will then apply suitable pressure to deeply penetrate muscles associated with the problem. Patients may experience some discomfort during and soreness after therapy session.
- This treatment aims to balance the length, tone and tension of muscles and tendons. As a result, this restores the correct position of the bones, improves blood circulation and assists heal injuries.
- A detailed consultation with the patient will be conducted to understand and address any internal imbalances in the patient body. Next, about 20-100 single-use and disposable acupuncture needles will be inserted on the patient face. To achieve desirable result, cupping, scraping therapy, facial moxa and/or body acupuncture can be offered as part of facial acupuncture treatment. This additional treatment will depend on the patient’s health condition.
- Each facial acupuncture treatment session lasts about 60 to 90 minutes.
- Deluxe facial treatment service is also available which includes facial steaming, cleansing, exfoliating, massaging & mask treatment, as well as shoulder massage.
Allied Health Management
- Women’s Health
- Pain Management
- Weight Management – Combine Acupuncture with Herbal Medicine
- Cancer Support Treatment
- Headache, Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Sleep Difficulty, Diarrhoea and Constipation, and etc.
- Cash, EFTPOS, VISA and Master Card payment.
- Health Industry Claims and Payments Service (HICAPS) terminal available.
Suite 3.03, Level 3, Macquarie
Innovation Centre, 2 Banfield Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Tel: (02) 9251 9001
Close to Macquarie Centre / Macquarie University Station
Parking at Macquarie Centre or street parking available.
Hours of Service
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5.30pm
Consultation and Treatment by Appointment Only
Sunday & Public Holidays Closed